C1237HA – Speaker Protection IC for Stereo Power AMP
C1237HA is a monolithic integrated circuit designed for protecting stereo power amplifier and loudspeaker. Package/Case 8 Pin Plastic Slim SIP.
- Work stably within a wide power supply voltage range. (VCC = 25 to 60V)
- Contain a relay driver. (Max. I6 = 80mA)
- Work as either latching function or automatic resetting function by using pin3. (In both overload detection and output offset detection, either function can be selected.)
- Need only single power supply.
- Both positive and negative output offset can be detected through the same pin. (Output offset detection through pin 2)
- AC voltage can be detected. (For AC-Power-OFF mute through pin 4)
- The time delay from amplifier power ON to relay ON can be freely set by selecting external components. (For AC-Power-ON mute through pin 7)
- The moment that amplifier-power is turned off, it can make relay broke OFF and then loudspeaker disconnected from amplifier to prevent a shock off noise.
- Speaker Protection
- Power Amplifier