Product details of 5200+1943 Mono Channel 100W HIFI Audio Amplifier ready Board(Without 5200 & 1943 Transistor)
- The noise of the switch is small and will not have too much impact on the speaker. It is recommended to add a horn protection circuit. The horn protection circuit can not only eliminate the impact noise of the amplifier switch machine, but also avoid the output DC burning the horn when the amplifier is damaged.
- The bottom noise is small. Zero floating small, do not need to do any debugg after installation, the output zero drift voltage will generally not exceed 50mv, and is relatively stable.
- Free debugg. As long as the connection is correct, no one is wrong, basically it is a success, no need to do any debugg, beners also have a very high success rate.
- 2SC5200 + ZSA1943 are disassemble parts,but in good condition.
- No change & return will be acceptable after any soldering on PCB.
- Assembly in BD.
- PCB Made in China.
- Same as picture.